EAPD 2024 Congress Policy
All attendees of the EAPD 2024 must comply with the Congress Policy.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us at:
1. Special Assistance
The EAPD 2024 is committed to diversity, inclusion, and making our website and the EAPD 2024 Congress website and other digital assets readily accessible to the interested parties, including to those with disabilities. We are continually improving all digital assets to comply with all standard accessibility guidelines. If you have questions regarding accessibility of the site and content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The EAPD 2024 reserves the right to cancel the Congress due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. Authorization for use of image, name and other likeness (Recording / Audio, Video, and still photography)
Copyright of the Congress program is owned by the EAPD 2024.
EAPD 2024 reserves all rights associated with the Congress including (without limitation), the rights to all recordings or reproductions of presentations at this Congress.
By attending the Congress or logging into the Congress website or application(s) and engaging in any interactive features, you agree that EAPD 2024 and/or third parties authorized by EAPD 2024 may photograph or record your likeness, image, name, voice, and/or words, and may publish, display, reproduce, copy, and distribute your likeness, image, name, voice, and/or words for, educational, or membership activities worldwide in all forms of media now known or later developed, including but not limited to advertising, training, websites, and presentations materials.
You further acknowledge that EAPD 2024 and/or third parties authorized by EAPD 2024 shall have the right, but not the obligation, to identify you in connection with such media by name and/or affiliation. No royalties will be payable in connection with this authorization or these uses.
Any photography, filming, taping, recording, or reproduction in any medium, including via the use of tripod-based equipment, of any of the programs presented at the EAPD 2024 without the express written consent of EAPD 2024 is strictly forbidden.
Exception: limited photography for, strictly personal, social, or noncommercial use, are permitted.
4. Congress Code of Conduct Policy
You are invited to come as you are, and engage with data in a way that is meaningful and applicable to your own personal perspective. As such, we are committed to creating events that are diverse, inclusive, safe, and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, physical appearance or any other classification / characteristics (“personal characteristics”) protected by law.
EAPD 2024 expects individuals to uphold the professional and educational purposes of EAPD 2024 and its events by respecting the rights, privacy, safety, and dignity of all persons. EAPD 2024 expects individuals to exercise professionalism, consideration, and respect in their speech and actions. EAPD 2024 expects individuals to refrain from harassing speech and other harassing behavior.
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech (both verbal and written).
Alert Congress organizers if you notice any behavior that is not aligned with this code of conduct by emailing us at email@example.com
Unacceptable behaviors may include but are not limited to:
- Unwelcome and uninvited attention or contact with another Participant
- Verbal or written comments, or visual images, that are sexually suggestive, or that denigrate or show hostility or aversion toward an individual, or group of individuals, or that create an intimidating, hostile, or offensive environment, or that unreasonably interfere with an individual’s ability to participate in the EAPD 2024 Congress;
- Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or other unwelcome physical, verbal, visual, or other conduct of a sexual nature;
- Inappropriate, unnecessary, or irrelevant use of nudity and/or sexual images;
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, defamatory, profane, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech;
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to personal characteristics;
- Deliberate intimidation or stalking;
- Harassing photography or recording;
- Sustained or repeated disruption of talks, sessions or events;
- Express or implied threat of physical or professional harm;
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, inappropriate or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon.
- Being intoxicated, as determined by EAPD, in any session, event or function. Please drink responsibly.
- Showcasing or promoting any illegal substance in conversation, photo, video, or text.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the congress or instructions of the congress staff.
How to report Unacceptable Behavior or Suspicious Person/Behavior.
Remember: if you see Something, Say Something
If you experience or witness a life safety emergency, please contact local law enforcement immediately.
If you have a complaint or concern about harassment, discrimination, bullying or any other conduct that violates the EAPD 2024 Code of Conduct, we encourage you to contact us immediately. If you witness this happening to someone else, please report that, too.
You may request that your report remain completely confidential.
Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you.
Communication from EAPD 2024
EAPD 2024 will communicate with an individual who reports unacceptable behavior if the individual chooses to submit an attributed report.
EAPD 2024 will also communicate with an individual concerning whom a report has been made, to the extent that European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry is able to identify and contact that individual.
The nature, scope, and content of any such communication is in the sole discretion of EAPD 2024.
If warranted, European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry may communicate more broadly with Participants at the EAPD 2024 Congress.
EAPD 2024 has the right to communicate about its responses under this Policy to the employers or sponsors of involved Participants vendors, local law enforcement, media, and the public as EAPD 2024 deems reasonable and appropriate.
Consequences of Reported Unacceptable Behavior
Upon receiving a report of unacceptable behavior, EAPD 2024 first priority will be the safety and security of Participants. In order to preserve a safe, educational environment, EAPD 2024 reserves the right to temporarily suspend or terminate specific features available to a Participant or to suspend or terminate the Participant’s entire account. When facts are in dispute or cannot be fully established, EAPD 2024 reserves the right to take the action most likely to safeguard safety and security of Participants, including termination of a Participant’s account for the remainder of the EAPD 2024 Congress.
A report of an adjudicated or officially confirmed history of a Participant’s prior unacceptable behavior, if impacting the experience of other Participants at the EAPD 2024 Congress may, in EAPD 2024 discretion, be the basis for a response under this Policy.
Violation of this Policy, as determined by EAPD 2024 in its sole discretion, is grounds for any action that EAPD 2024 deems appropriate, including but not limited to:
– warning the offender,
– denying the offender access to the EAPD 2024 Congress (including revoking or denying registration to the EAPD 2024 Congress),
– suspending or terminating the offender’s access to the EAPD 2024 Congress,
– barring the offender from other EAPD future Event(s).
The EAPD 2024 reserves the right to take whatever action it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, with respect to the investigation of any matters related to this Policy.
Any person who is denied access to or whose access is terminated during an EAPD Event based on this Policy may request that EAPD review the matter after its Event has concluded.
However, EAPD 2024 action will be effective immediately and will continue until and unless EAPD 2024 issues a contrary decision. Unless a contrary decision is issued, any person who is denied access to or removed from an EAPD Event based on this Policy will not be eligible for a refund of any registration fees paid for access to or participation in the EAPD 2024 Congress.
8. Scope and Application
The EAPD 2024 Code of Conduct Policy, applies to any gathering or event that is hosted or sponsored by EAPD 2024, educational symposia, exhibits, committee meetings, written comment and discussion groups, professional gatherings, and platforms and settings ancillary thereto (each a “EAPD 2024 Congress”). This Policy applies to any and all participants in EAPD 2024 Congress, including but not limited to employees, members, volunteers, interns, guests, vendors, contractors, exhibitors, faculty, and other attendees (each a “Participant”).
All participants of EAPD 2024 events must abide by the present policy.
9. Contact Information
For questions regarding the EAPD 2024, please contact us at email@example.com
The Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by EAPD 2024 and the terms are non-negotiable. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to EAPD 2024 rights, all of which it expressly reserves.
Together, we can ensure EAPD Events are safe and welcoming experiences.
Sample of the report “submission form”
(For Unacceptable Behavior or Suspicious Person/Behavior)
Kindly note that the following information is needed to proceed with an investigation of the incident or behavior that you are reporting.
All the fields are optional so you can disclose as little, or as much, information as you are comfortable with sharing.
You may choose to remain anonymous; however, EAPD 2024 will not be able to follow up with you about the report and may have less ability to investigate fully an anonymous report.
The EAPD 2024 will only use the information disclosed in this report for the purpose of investigating the report and responding in the manner described in the present Code of Conduct.
– Date of incident:
– Approximate time of incident:
– Name of person making this report:
– If this report is being made on behalf of another person, name of that other person:
– Contact information of person making this report (mobile phone and e-mail):
– Name of person whose behavior prompted this report (if known):
– Location where the incident occurred:
– Is the incident continuing?
– Brief description of the incident or behavior, and concerns:
– Names and contact information of witnesses to the incident (if available):
– Have you previously complained or provided information about this incident or related incidents to EAPD 2024, law enforcement, or other party?
If yes, when and to whom did you provide information?
Additional Comments/ statements at the end of the form:
Information must be truthful; any individual knowingly providing false information may be subject to disciplinary action by EAPD 2024.
Reports of incidents that are determined not to violate EAPD 2024 policy are not assumed to be false.