Terms & Conditions
• All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
• Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
• Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be set up during the registration process.
• Any modification on VAT number, address or financial documentation, requested after the issuing of the invoice or receipt, will result in an administrative fee of € 50.
• Registration fees are based on the applicable- on the date of payment- fee. The prices indicated are only applicable if BOTH the registration request AND payment are received before midnight, Central European Time (GMT +2), on the relevant registration deadline; otherwise the higher registration fee will apply.
• A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of your registration. For your registration to be valid and completed, the outstanding amount mentioned should be less or equal to zero.
You are advised to have this confirmation, in your easily accessible records, should there be a need to present it, at the registration desk at the Congress venue.
You may pay by credit card or bank transfer* till close of registration (May 31, 2024, time CET 08.00).
If the payment is not submitted by the deadline for the fee applicable, the outstanding amount will be changed to the one that corresponds to the next registration period.
From June 1, 2023, ownwards: you may pay by credit card ONLY at the registration desk, operating through the Congress days.
NOTE: As all bank charges (yours and the ones of the beneficiary) are the responsibility of the payer, you must select ‘OUR’ at the charge options in order to cover them.
* Bank Details:
POSTFACH 100423, 70003 STUTTGART, GERMANY
ACCOUNT NUMBER (IBAN): DE32600301000030950007
Deposit reason: “EAPD 2024” & DELEGATE’ S NAME
Account holder: CONVIN SA
Bank charges: Responsibility of the payer
Cancellation & Alteration Policy
For any cancellation or alteration of your registration, the Professional Congress Organizer (CONVIN S.A) must be notified in writing by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration cancellations or alterations are subject to the following conditions:
• Until February 29 2024: full refund will be given , minus €30 administrative fee
• From March 1, 2024 till June 31, 2024 onwards: 30% refund will be given
• From April 1, 2024 : No refund granted.
Alterations / Name changes
• Until March 31, 2024 : name changes are permitted, upon payment of a € 30 administrative fee.
• From April 1, 2024 onwards: no name changes will be accepted.
• Non-shows at the Congress will be charged the full fee.
• A fixed price of €40 will be charged for the replacement of lost badges during Congress dates.
• All refunds will be processed two (2) months after the closing of the congress; respective bank charges are the responsibility of the delegate.
• Please note that after the confirmation with payment, Workshops are non-refundable.
Social Events Terms
• Please note that after the confirmation with payment, Social Events’ tickets are non-refundable.
By registering all individuals engaged are subject to the EAPD 2024 Congress Policy
Liability and Insurance
No right to further claims or waiving of fees will arise, should the Organizers be obliged to alter the schedule of congress proceedings.
Participants are encouraged to make arrangements on their own insurance regarding cancellation, travel, loss of personal belongings, accident, etc.. The EAPD 2024 Organizers accept no liability.
In the event of special or unforeseen circumstances beyond their control, the Organizers shall be entitled to cancel or modify the Congress dates. Registered delegates shall not be entitled to compensation for any loss or damage incurred as a consequence of such a cancellation or change.
Data Privacy Statement
The information you supply in the online form is required to process your registration and will be held in the customer data files of the organizer(s).
Your personal data will be maintained by the Organizers as long as it has not been known to your objection. In any case you retain the rights provided by the applicable law (i.e right to request access your personal data, correction, opposition to the processing of all or some of them, deletion etc.).
For further details HERE
You are strongly advised to be alert for unauthorized agents who may contact you directly by email or phone, offering their services.
CONVIN S.A is the only authorized agency for EAPD 2024, as the officially appointed Professional Congress Organizer.